Frankincense essential oil (Frankincense serrata) is often used by yoga instructors, naturopaths and other healers to inspire mindfulness and balance.
You can use this pure essential oil for:
- meditation or prayer time
- protecting healthy cells
- supporting you during times of anxiety
- soothing chronic pain
This particular Frankincense essential oil has a brighter and more citrus aroma than other types of Frankincense, yet brings many of the same beneficial wellness properties.
- Country of Origin: India
- Plant Parts: Resin
- Cultivation Method: Wild Harvested
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Botanical Family: Burseraceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes
- Extraction Date: November 2020
- Approx. Shelf Life: 4 years
10 mL glass bottle with eurodropper