Along with a wide array of aromatherapy products, you’ll find holistic services at Scented Balance Aromatherapy that complement and enhance your healthcare journey.
Reiki Sessions – In Person and Distance
I am a certified Usai Reiki practitioner offering sessions both in person and distance via Zoom.
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing technique that promotes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety through gentle touch. As a Reiki practitioner, I use my hands to deliver energy to your body, improving the flow and balance of your energy to support healing. It is a safe, gentle, non-invasive form of natural hands-on, energy-based healing.
There are several ways that Reiki healing sessions can help you:
- It supports the well-being of those who are receiving traditional medical treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and kidney dialysis.
- Reiki is instrumental in chronic pain management. (1)
- It supports natural healing allowing your body to do what it does best – heal itself.
- Reiki stimulates the immune system.
- You’ll find your session to be deeply relaxing, reducing stress and anxiety. (2)
Reiki treatments typically last 50 – 60 minutes. During a session, you’ll rest on a massage chair fully clothed as I gently place my hands, palms down, on or just above your body in specific energy locations. Many clients find Reiki so relaxing that they take a nap during their session.
A distance Reiki session takes place over Zoom and I’ll send a link to you before our appointed time. These sessions typically last approximately 30 – 45 minutes. Please make your appointment for a time when you can be undisturbed throughout our session.
Please pay for your session when you reserve your appointment.
Ionizing Detox Foot Spa – In Shop Only
This warm soothing foot spa works to rid your body of excess inflammation, toxins, heavy metals and an overabundance of yeast.
Why is this important?
Every day your liver is busy processing everything you put on and in your body, plus all the toxins that you absorb. If you have too much yeast or heavy metals in your system, you could feel constantly tired, experience brain fog and forgetfulness and even experience higher pain levels due to excess inflammation.
A regular Ionizing Detox Foot Spa offers the following benefits:
- Promotes increased energy by relieving your overworked liver of toxins and heavy metals.
- Enhances your sleep quality.
- Rejuvenates dull skin caused by toxic chemicals from makeup, shampoo, soaps, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Helps with joint and chronic pain by drawing out excess inflammation.
- Former smoker or trying to quit? You’ll be amazed at how much tobacco that is still sitting in your tissues and joints. This Foot Spa draw out the toxins whether you just quit smoking or you quit years ago.
Choose from a 45 minute or 30 minute session – in shop only.
Please pay for your Detox Foot Spa session when you reserve your appointment.
ZYTO Biofeedback Scan – In Shop Only
Too often we ignore our health and wellness until we get so sick that symptoms appear. Wouldn’t you rather support your body’s day-to-day efforts to stay well?
A ZYTO Biofeedback Scan is quick and non-invasive. You simply rest your hand on a cradle that looks like a computer mouse. The hand cradle measures your body’s unique galvanic skin response (GSR). The data gathered by the cradle is evaluated by the software in the context of various digital signatures called Virtual Items. These Virtual Items are representative of a wide range of of things like foods, nutritional supplements, body organs and systems.
The scan itself takes approximately 5 minutes, but please allow another 45 minutes to go over the results. Your results will be emailed to you after our session.
The ZYTO Biofeedback Scan takes the guesswork out of choosing the essential oils, vitamins, supplements and services that can support your overall well-being.
Please pay for your session when reserving your appointment.
(1) Reiki therapy for pain, anxiety and quality of life 2019 Dec;9(4):434-438. doi: 10.1136/bmjspcare-2019-001775. Epub 2019 Apr 4.
(2) Reiki for depression and anxiety 2015 Apr 3;(4):CD006833. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD006833.pub2.